Hope you are enjoying this year. I am in mood to be very much experimental this year and to start with I ordered my first Envy Box.
In case if you don’t know it is a beauty subscription box that you get for rupees 850 and this box comes with high end international beauty products of much more higher value. They also have The Envy Jewelry box in case if you love designer jewellery pieces.
I ordered beauty box this time after getting inspired from feeds of beauty lovers like you.
So this is how it looks like –
As soon as, I opened the box I found these new year wishes from Team Envy Box. Happy New Year to you too Team Envy 🙂 And then I found these 4 full size products, 1 set of sample perfumes along with some promotional pamphlets –
What was in My Envy Box (Jan 2017)?
1. The most expansive product from this box is Cheryl’s -O2C2 Radiance Lotion. This product is priced INR 1050 for 50gm.
- Product Details – Cheryl’s O2C2 Radiance lotion is formulated to draw out and to enhance the natural radiance and shine the skin that more associated with young , beautiful and glowing skin. It also enhances the collagen production, leading the smoother and soft skin with fewer fine lines and wrinkles.
2. The second product is Hedonista Hair Perfume. This product is available in 50ml (for rs. 650) and 100ml (for rs. 1210) variants and I got the 50ml variant.
- Product Details – Hedonista hair perfume is water based perfume for your hair with citrusy fragrances of lemon and sage. Inspired with the ritual of Mughal princess who used to smoke their hair with perfume. This mist leaves your with great smelling hair. Great for all hair types. Carry it in your handbag and spray it as often as you look.
3. Third product from this month’s box is my favorite. These are the perfume samples from Bombay Perfumery. This fragrance kit has 5 samples of 2ml each fragrance.
- Product Details – The female sample kit comprises of the following fragrances (2ml each) seven island, Madurai talkies, Moire, 1020 and Chai musk. This sample kit offers 3 fragrances for women and 2 unisex fragrances (1020& Chai musk).
4. The 2nd last product from the box is Essence Mascara. This product costs Rs. 349 for 10ml pack.
- Product Details – Essence Mascara features an elastomer brush with bristles that reduce clumping for long,voluminous and separated lashes. An integrated reservoir in the brush helps evenly distribute the volumising formula from root to tip.
5. And the last product is Essence- XXXL Shine Lip Gloss and I am excited to use this. This lipgloss is priced Rs. 229 for 5ml pack.
- Product Details –Ultimate shine for your lips The XXXL Shine lip gloss pampers your lips without leaving behind a sticky feeling contains vitamin e and panthenol to prepare your lips from feeling dry.
What I love most in My Envy Box of Jan’ 17 ?
Perfume samples, Lip Gloss, Hair perfume
My thoughts – This was my first month with Envy box so can’t really compare this but yes I am happy for 3 products. The only regret is those perfumes I love are the sample products not the full size one. Looking forward to try next month’s box soon.
Also I am happy about the quick delivery of Envy box as I ordered my envy box and fab bag together. EnvyBox I received a few days back and now I am waiting for the fab bag. You have to stay tuned to to check my review for Jan 2017 fab bag.
You can order your Envy box from this website – www.myenvybox.com
Thanks for reading me.
Do read –
- The Body Shop Strawberry Hand Cream Review and Price
- Cinthol Women Deo Stick Aura Review
- How I Use Body Shop Tea Tree Oil In 6 Different Ways