I recently tried the second mask from the lot i ordered from nykaa.com So, here’s the detailed review.
PRODUCT CLAIMS –
The moisturizing and nourishing sheet with avocado essence, rich in essential amino acids and vitamins (hence the nickname “forest butter”), provides skin with comforting moisture and rich nourishment. (Drenched with emulsified moisturizing serum/formula without added parabens)
Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerine, Avocado Fruit Extract, Alcohol Denat, Trehalose, Panthenol, Caprylic Capric, Glycerides, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit, Extract, Dimethicone, Allantoin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Parfum/Fragrance
This mask by the face shop India comes in a creamy colored plastic packet with an olive green strip over the top.
The packaging is similar to that of any other sheet mask from this brand.
MY EXPERIENCE –
This mask was not as impressive as the lime sheet mask that i previously reviewed. This mask was a bit heavy on the face. After you put on this mask your skin might feel itchy.
- The after effects of the mask were quite impressive, my skin felt soft and glowing.
- The smell of the mask was not so pleasing as it had a medicated kind of smell.
- According to me this mask is not suitable for people with oily skin
- Travel friendly
- Easy to use
- Makes skin glowing and shiny
- Affordable price
- Paraben Free
- Not suitable for oily skin
- Skin might feel itchy
- Medicated kind of smell
You may also read more interesting post –
- Innisfree Real Squeeze Mask – Lime Sheet Mask Review
- Unboxing & Review of GlamEgo Box July 2017
- Fabb Review – Ponds White Beauty BB+ Cream Review
This mask was not as impressive as the lime sheet mask that i previously reviewed. This mask was a bit heavy on the face.