Salwar suits and anarkalis have taken a backseat nowadays as the most in-thing is the Sharara and garara. It has become highly popular nowadays and it is an epitome of grace, elegance, and class. Shararas are available in a wide variety of designs, fabric, colors and they are a great addition to your wardrobe.
If you are skeptical about how to style the sharara suit, then do watch my Youtube video on styling a sharara, or follow the style tips I am providing below.
Sharara is a pair of wide-legged and flared pants that look like a long and flowy skirt.
Here are the style tips for Sharara:
- It can be worn under an anarkali kurta, A length or short knee-length kurta in same or contrast colors
- Sharara can also be worn with a crop top
- Drape a stunning dupatta with a sharara suit on one shoulder
- Add a piece of headgear like pasa, mang tika
- Use Kundan earrings like Chandbaalis or danglers
- Add a watch or a bracelet on your wrist
- Try different shirt lengths or wear a jacket or waistcoat along with it
Sharara is a versatile piece of clothing that can be turned from Indo-western to Indian ethnic very easily, as it can be teamed up with a top, scarf, and glares for a party. Or you can team it up with an embroidered kurta and heavy dupatta for a festive look. Have fun peeps and ask us for more style tips.
Check More Fashion Posts –