If you follow me on my social media, you would know I am a travel buff and with the change of the city and season I am prone to the common cold. I am sure many of you would agree with me that falling sick is the last thing on any person’s mind, especially when you have to travel for work.
So over the years the one thing that I have religiously included in my diet is Chyawanprash. Now it might sound cliche, but Dabur Chyawanprash has made a big difference in my health and I give credit to it for improving my immunity to an extent.
We all know that Chyawanprash is an Ayurvedic supplement that helps in boosting the immunity and giving the right nutrients to the body. Apart from improving the immunity it even revitalizes the body which is essential in our hectic life. Let’s find out more about the goodness of Chyawanprash:
Why you should include Chyawanprash in your diet:
- One of the major reasons to include Chyawanprash is that it prevents the body from seasonal infection. And being the winter season it is extremely important that you keep your body warm and safe from diseases.
- Are you a junk food addict? Then you definitely need to involve Chyawanprash that will purify your blood from toxins and even fulfill the important nutrients that your body is missing.
- The herbs in Chyawanprash improve the functioning of the respiratory system and fights asthma, bronchitis.
- Chyawanprash is chock full of antioxidants, bioflavonoids that will fight aging and even prevent memory loss. So girls, if you want to look gorgeous even in the 40s then do include chyawanprash and stay fit and fabulous.
- This herbal supplement is a rich source of Vitamin C and it believed to reduce the glucose levels and improve the cholesterol. Thus it is safe for your heart.
How to take Chyawanprash?
It is ideal to eat Chyawanprash after food, however, you can mix it with warm milk and drink it daily morning or before going to bed. This way you wouldn’t experience any burning sensation. Just take one to two teaspoons of the Ayurvedic supplement and you are good to go.
Chyawanprash can be taken directly or with milk and as bread spread. In winters, have a glass of warm milk after having Chyawanprash. In summers, have a glass of cold milk after having Chyawanprash.
Can kids indulge in Chyawanprash?
There are plenty of speculation about Chyawanprash, but it is believed that anyone above the age of 5 years can have Chyawanprash. And as the kids are too fussy to eat the authentic Chyawanprash, the company has now come with two new flavors. Yes, Dabur Chyawanprash has now launched new flavors, Mango and Mixed fruit for fruit lovers and kids who want a different taste.
Personally, I like the authentic one and then mango flavored Chyawanprash as it has the fruit and juicy taste and I feel kids and people who aren’t a fan of the authentic Chyawanprash would enjoy eating this.
But I would definitely go back to the original Chyawanprash as I have developed a taste for it and I like the sweet and spicy taste of this Ayurvedic supplement. You can check more details about Dabur ‘A science based Ayurveda Company’ and about its products here – www.dabur.com
Have you guys included Chyawanprash in your diet? If yes, then do share with me if you have tasted this new flavors that Chyawanprash has launched in the market. Eat healthy and stay fit and fabulous.
Must include this in your dailylife.